By completing the user registration process, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
Finlok TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions together with any additional terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers govern and regulate the use of the Finlok services which are provided through Website and mobile application (herein after the term “Website” shall mean and include the provision of Finlok services through the Website, www.finlok.com and its mobile application).
Through your use of the Website and “Finlok” services, you acknowledge and agree that the Terms and Conditions constitute the rules and conditions of access to, use of and supply of information from the Website.
Please take time to review this document. If you use or continue to use the Website and/or services provided by “Finlok” you acknowledge and agree that you accept to abide by and be bound by the Terms and Conditions and any changes made by “Finlok” or any authorised officer, agent, employee or contractor of “Finlok” to the Terms and Conditions from time to time.
Finally, we encourage you to review the Fees and FAQs on the Website, particularly if you intend to use the services of Finlok.
“Finlok” & other “Finlok” Websites
The domain name www.finlok.com and trademark Finlok are owned and operated by Janmitr Solutions Pvt Ltd (Janmitr) that provides a platform for facilitating transactions between group of individuals. The Registered User of the Website, upon payment of fees form individual social group for savings (“Group”) with other User, wishing to contribute funds through its Finlok Website and related services (the "Services"), Although there are no fees to set up a group, a platform fee is payable as a fixed amount the details may be seen in our pricing section in FAQ.
The Services/ use of the website are subject to the following Terms of Service (as amended from time to time):
A link to this Terms and Conditions Agreement will be published on the user registration forms on the Website(s) owned and operated by Finlok.
From time to time the Website will generate automated emails to registered users, or Website users will send emails and messages to one another through the Website. Emails sent by the Website or through the Website are considered a part of the Finlok Website. However, any opinion or view shared through e-mail(s) or message(s) shall be of the User or Group as the case may be.
If hyperlinks and other redirection tools taking the User to other websites operated by third parties appear on the Website, you acknowledge that these websites (Third Party Sites) are not controlled by Finlok and do not form part the Finlok Website and agree that you will not hold Finlok liable or in any way accountable for anything that occurs on Third Party Sites.
The User is advised to check this page periodically for updates, as the User’s continued use of the Website signifies his / her acceptance of any changed terms. Finlok reserves the right to revise this Agreement at any time and without notice. Any such revision will be effective immediately upon its posting on the Website. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of the Agreement specified herein please refrain from using this Website. This Agreement is made between Finlok and User.
- The information, opinions and other similar statements and content published on the Website are provided for information purposes only and are not intended as, nor do they constitute legal, financial, taxation, technical or expert advice or to be in any way relied upon by the User without undertaking independent verification. Information provided on the Website has been derived from sources believed to be accurate at the time of compilation and no warranty or representation is made as to the accuracy or authenticity of the content of the Website.
- Finlok and its directors, agents, principal officers or employees shall not be liable for to the user (whether directly or indirectly) for any information provided on the Website or anyone else through the Website or any errors in, or omissions from information on the Website.
- Finlok does not make any representation or warranty that any User is reputable, or will act in good faith, or according to their terms of engagement; any information on the Website will be complete, reliable or accurate; or your access to the Website will be secure, available or uninterrupted.
- Finlok will not be liable for loss arising out of (whether directly or indirectly) and action or decision by User in reliance on the information on or provided through the Website or provided by any business the User engage on the Website, nor any interruption, delay or impairment in the functioning, operation or availability of the Website, exposure to or transmission of any computer virus, internet access difficulties in connection with the Website, or malfunction in equipment or software.
Use of the Services by User / Users Conduct
- In order to access certain Services, User may be required to provide certain information about himself / herself (such as identification or contact details), including information relating to social networking websites, as part of the registration process for the Service, or as part of User’s continued use of the Services. The User agrees that any registration information provided by the User to the Finlok will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- The User hereby provides its consent to Finlok, that all sensitive personal information that the User submits may be processed and verified by Finlok in the manner and for the purposes of this Agreement. Finlok may transfer and store on its servers the information provided by the User at the time of registration or otherwise, and such information may be accessed by the staff, subsidiaries and third parties (that process information such as, process credit card payments and provide support services), who act for Finlok or otherwise for the purpose of this Agreement. The User by submitting its personal data, agrees to this transfer, storing or processing. Finlok will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that the User data is treated securely.
- The User further permits Finlok to allow selected third parties, including marketing and advertising companies, Finlok affiliates, and associates, to contact the User occasionally about services that may be of User’s interest. They may contact the User by telephone, SMS as well as by e-mail. If the User does not want to be contacted by these companies in the future, the User may simply send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to Finlok to unsubscribe.
- The User agrees to use the data owned or otherwise provided on the Website by Finlok only for personal purposes and not for any commercial use unless agreed to with Finlok in writing. The right to use the data is a license only, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the following restrictions:
- The data may not be used for any commercial purpose or public display, performance, sale or rental;
- No copyright or other proprietary notices may be removed;
- The data may not be transferred to another person;
- Software may not be interfered with in any manner;
- Every person downloading, reproducing or otherwise using the data must prevent any unauthorised copying of the data;
- The User will only use the data for lawful purposes and in accordance with these conditions.
- In addition, the User agrees that he / her will not use robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy Finlok’s web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior written consent of Finlok (such content is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by internet search websites to direct internet users to the Site).
- The User agrees that he /she shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of this Site and all charges related thereto. Finlok shall not be liable for any damages to the User’s equipment resulting from the use of the Website.
- The User permits Finlok to collect its information, including but not limited to trends, statistics, usage of the Website, and all such other data, or such other data prohibited by law to be collected, unless expressly excluded herein. The said data may be transferred by Finlok to third parties and the User grants permission for the same.
- The User is solely responsible for utilising the funds generated by the User through the use of the Website. Finlok is not responsible in any way whatsoever towards the end utilisation of funds.
- The group page on the website will be available to the general public from the time it is published on the website. Finlok can reject any group for inappropriate or insufficient content or for violating any of the terms herein, at its sole discretion.
- Finlok will not be responsible in any way whatsoever on the amount of contributions received. It will be the User’s or Group’s sole responsibility to address any query on objection, from others, regarding utilisation of funds.
- The User understands that the funds are not owned by Finlok or its affiliates. At the time of transfer of funds, you will need to transfer the Website Fees, Payment Gateway Fees, applicable taxes, or any other fees mutually agreed upon between the User and Finlok, Please refer to the fees Schedule mentioned in the Pricing Page on the Website
- It is the User’s sole responsibility to ensure that the User have to pay the necessary taxes/ statutory dues like capital gains, income tax etc. Finlok will not be liable for payment or failure to pay any taxes or government dues by individuals, in any form whatsoever, in this regard.
- The User hereby indemnify and agree to keep indemnified and hold safe and harmless Finlok, its Directors, employees and agents against all such liabilities or claims and also against any loss or damage that may arise on the Party, its Directors, employees and agents on account of acts of omission, utilization of funds by us on anything other than the stated Purpose (including unlawful purposes), lack of necessary regulatory approvals for receipt of funds in any form or for carrying out the activities required for execution of the Purpose. The indemnities if any shall survive beyond the period of the Agreement. Please read details of the indemnities in a section below in this page.
- In no event will Finlok be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including loss of profit or business), howsoever arising, whether under contract, tort or otherwise, even if informed of the possibility of the same.
Social networking services
The User may enable or log into the Services via various online third party services, such as social media and social networking services like Facebook or Twitter ("Social Networking Services") which may unlock certain additional features or functionalities of the Website. To take advantage of these feature and capabilities, we may ask you to authenticate, register for or log into Social Networking Services on the Websites of their respective providers.
However, the manner in which Social Networking Services use, store and disclose your information is governed solely by the policies of such third parties, and Finlok shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any third party site or service that may be enabled within the Services.
In addition, Finlok is not responsible for the accuracy, availability or reliability of any information, content, goods, data, opinions, advice or statements made available in connection with Social Networking Services. As such, Finlok is not liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Social Networking Services. Finlok enables these features merely as a convenience and the integration or inclusion of such features does not imply an endorsement or recommendation.
Restriction on User
- The User agrees to access the Website and / or use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (i) the terms prescribed by Finlok from time to time and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (iii) the user agrees not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that-
- Belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Harm minors in any ways
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonate another person and/or creation of a fake identity
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- User Agrees not to:
- use the Website to offend others (which shall be judged in the absolute opinion of Finlok);
- publish, or in any way distribute or disseminate any information which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, offensive or inappropriate (which shall be judged in the absolute opinion of Finlok);
- engage in, encourage participation or promote any contests, pyramid schemes, surveys, chain letters, spamming or unsolicited emailing through the Website;
- use automated scripting tools or software. Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses.
- make available, using the Website, any material not entitled to make available including any law or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interfere with the functioning of other software or hardware; or breach any laws or regulations applicable to your use of the Website;
- Collect screen names and email address of members for purposes of advertisement, solicitation or spam are prohibited.
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of Website or breach any security or authentication measures.
- Access or search the site content or services with any engine, software, or tool.
- Provide incorrect personal information or any other information based on the information/ service requests posted by end users using the Website to gain advantage (financially, winning a lead or otherwise).
Email and Postings
The Website may provide Users with the ability to send email messages to other Users and to post messages on the Website. Finlok is under no obligation to review any messages; information or content ("Postings") posted on the Website by Users and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings.
The User(s) understand and agree not to use any functionality provided by the Website to post content or initiate communications that contain:
- Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Advertisements or solicitations of any kind.
- Impersonate others or provide any kind of false information.
- Personal information such as messages which state phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references.
- Messages by non-spokesperson employees of Finlok purporting to speak on behalf of Finlok or containing confidential information or expressing opinions concerning Finlok.
- Messages that offer unauthorised downloads of any copyrighted or private information.
- Chain letters of any kind and/or Sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases
- Identical (or substantially similar) messages to multiple recipients advertising any product or service, expressing a political or other similar message, or any other type of unsolicited commercial message.
- Using Website invitations to send messages to people who don’t know the User(s) or who are unlikely to recognise the User(s) as a known contact;
- Using Website to connect to people who don’t know the User(s) and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and
Finlok has no obligation to monitor User’s or anyone else's use of the Website. However, Finlok reserves the right at all times to monitor, retain and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights (including all copyright, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, designs (whether registered or unregistered) in the Website and / or Service, information content on the Website or accessed as part of the Service, any database operated by Finlok and all the Website design, text and graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets and scripts) shall remain the property of Finlok. The User shall not, and / or shall not attempt to, obtain any title to any such intellectual property. All rights are reserved.
- None of the material listed in Clause 5(a) may be reproduced or redistributed or copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, sold, rented or sub-licensed, used to create derivative works, or in any way exploited without Finlok’s prior express written permission. The User may, however, retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that the User keeps intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. The User may not otherwise reproduce, modify copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website without obtaining Finlok’s prior written permission.
- All rights (including goodwill and, where relevant, trade marks) in Finlok name are owned by Finlok. Other products and company names mentioned on the Website are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the content accessed using the Services of Finlok is the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other law. The Agreement gives the User no right to such content.
The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Finlok, its subsidiaries and their respective directors, officers, employees, licensors, business associates, suppliers and agents harmless from and against any actual or threatened claims, actions or demands, cause of actions, damages, losses, expenses, liabilities and settlements, including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees and costs of suit, resulting from or alleged to result from, or arising out of or in connection with the (i) the use / access of the Website by the User; (ii) the use of the Service or Website through User’s password; or (iii) any breach of the term of this Agreement or any applicable law by User (iv) failure to pay and taxes or government dues
Disclaimer of Warranty
- The User hereby, expressly agrees that the use of the Website is solely at his / her own risk. Neither Finlok, its subsidiaries nor any of their respective employees, agents and third-party content providers make any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, express or implied, that (i) use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free; or (ii) with respect to the results that may be obtained from use of the Website, or (iii) the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service provided through the Website.
- The Website is made accessible on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this Agreement.
- Finlok does not give any warranty that the Services or the Site are free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology owned or being used by the User.
- This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action. The User specifically acknowledges that Finlok is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with the User.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Subject to overall provision paraphrased above, the User expressly understands and agrees that Finlok, its subsidiaries and affiliates shall not be liable to the User for:
- Any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by the User, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute Services or other intangible loss;
- Finlok disclaims any liability for any loss or damage which may be incurred by the User, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of any reliance placed by the User on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any information on the Website, or any image posted or any content uploaded, or using the products or services provided by Finlok or any third party or relying upon the information, advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between the User and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising or information appears on the Services or Website or any unclaimed property or liability arising from any unredeemed coupons, and the said liability shall be borne exclusively by the Users.
- It is clarified that Finlok is only an intermediary /facilitator and acts as a platform for the interaction between the Users and cannot, in any circumstance, be held liable for any loss whatsoever on any account, and incurred by the User, after availing any benefit or accessing from the Finlok Website.
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through the User’s use of the services.
- User’s failure to provide Finlok with accurate account information.
- User’s failure to keep his / her password or account details secure and confidential.
- Subject to the aforementioned, Finlok’s aggregate liability arising out of or in connection with the contract, whether based on contract, tort, statutory warranty or otherwise, shall in no event exceed a sum of Indian Rupees 100. The limitations on Finlok’s liability under this section, shall apply whether or not Finlok has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary the user agrees that the user’s sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with Finlok is to discontinue user’s use of the site.
Finlok reserves the right to record phone calls between User and Finlok employees or Finlok agents for training purposes.
As a member of Finlok, you will need to confirm your personal identity, if you wish to register. Finlok reserves its right to verify the information provided by the User as per the requirements of this Agreement. If you cannot confirm your personal identity, you will not be able to create circle/Group for funding.
List of documents required for identity verification will be notified by Finlok from time to time.
Updates to the Website
Finlok may from time to time and at any time change or discontinue any feature of the Website including content, hours or availability and equipment required for access.
Suspension and Termination of User Accounts
User’s access to the Website and Finlok services may get suspended for any length of time for any breach of the Terms and Conditions, as well as, but not limited to, any of the following reasons:
- Providing false or inaccurate information during registration process,
- Providing false or inaccurate information related to personal data, business information, services being offered, qualifications,
- Providing false information related to identity checks – personal, business and professional.
- Providing any other false or inaccurate information to Finlok employees or agents on enquiry;
- Receiving a serious complaint or feedback, intention to cause harm or bodily damage to customer, Finlok employee or agent, or use of abusive language.
- Receiving in aggregate more than 2 negative feedback ratings or complaints from other Website users/ Group in relation to services contracted by the users who initiate the negative feedback or complaint;
Feedback Ratings & Comments
- Finlok allows users of the Website to rate and comment on the performance of Finlok business users whose business services they have either contracted, or have experienced in the course of evaluating the business user's suitability for a job.
- Finlok reserves the right to publish or not to publish those ratings and comments (feedback) on the Website at its absolute discretion.
- Finlok reserves the right to delete or modify feedback submitted on the Website at any time for any reason.
- Finlok will delete or modify if it is clear that, in the opinion of Finlok, the feedback is factually incorrect or does not relate to the provision of business services by the business to the user who submitted feedback.
- Finlok reserves the right to aggregate each businesses feedback into a percentage score and publish that score on the Website.
- In case the feedback is considered defamatory of the reputation and standing of individuals and businesses, Finlok accepts no responsibility for liability, damage, injury or loss that may arise from feedback submitted to or published on the Website. The User release forever and indemnify Finlok from any liability it may incur arising out of (whether directly or indirectly) any feedback the User may post on the Finlok Website.
- Further User agrees that, if the user or anyone else commences or threatens any action or proceeding against Finlok or makes any claim or demand against Finlok as a result of any feedback submitted by the user to the Website, Finlok may, in its absolute discretion, without any notice to the User immediately cancel or suspend user’s membership of the Website.
Breach of Terms and Conditions
Without limiting other remedies available to Finlok at law, in equity or under this Terms and Conditions, Finlok may, in our sole discretion, immediately issue a warning, suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide services to User if:
- Finlok is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by the User; or
- Finlok believes that the actions of User may cause legal liability to Finlok.
Consequences of Termination of User's Account with Finlok
Finlok may at its discretion terminate User’s use or, or access to, the Website at any time. Upon termination:
- User shall no longer be authorised to access the Website or use any other Finlok services with the email address registered with the site;
- User will continue to be subject to and bound by all restrictions imposed on by the Terms and Conditions; and
- all licences granted by User and all disclaimers by Finlok and limitations of Finlok's liability set out in the Terms and Conditions or elsewhere on the Website will survive.
- The User acknowledge that the Finlok is not engaged in either grant of loan or borrowing any money from any member of the Website.
- The User acknowledge that neither Finlok nor any of its subsidiary or affiliate has any interest in either grant of loan or in borrowing money from a User on the Website.
- The User acknowledge that the Finlok is not at all responsible for any claim or damage in case either the person who has agreed to grant loan has not granted loan or the person who has agreed to repay the loan do not repay the loan.
- The User acknowledge that the Finlok in no manner warrants or guarantees the performance of a service provider that is providing services through the Website.
- The User acknowledge that the Finlok in no manner warrants and guarantees that the grantor of loan or the recipient of loan has provided all the information on this Website which is true and correct including his address, phone numbers etc.
- The User acknowledge that it is his responsibility to verify the information about the person on the Website and Finlok is in no manner liable if the information provided on Website is untrue or incorrect.
- The User acknowledge that Finlok is in no manner responsible for any claim of money or damages in the event one person fails to either grant loan or a person fails to repay the loan or misrepresents about his financial status or commits a fraud or a cheating or any other such illegal act.
- The User acknowledge that he has taken expert advice from a legal consultant or any other expert so required about your status to lend or borrow on the Website.
- The User acknowledge that he is aware of all your rights, duties and applicability of various laws including not limited to Money Lending Act, Income Tax Act, or any other statute, or law, which may govern the lending and borrowing of monies within your State of residence or from where you ordinarily conduct your business.
Customer Support & Complaints Policy
Finlok make a considerable investment in staff and technology to help answer customer support questions and respond to complaints. Our staff will endeavour to process questions or complaints from registered users of the Website according to the following policy:
- Finlok will attempt to resolve any serious customer complaints and answer any questions on a priority basis, at the earliest on business days (Mon- Fri).
- Technical complaints or product development suggestions will be considered for future software upgrades. User’s suggestions may not result in changes to the software or Finlok business practices.
- Finlok reserves the right not to respond to customer support questions or complaints that offend Finlok employees or agents.
- Finlok reserves the right not to respond to questions or complaints made by individuals who, in the opinion of Finlok, are not current users of the Website, or have been suspended from using the Website.
Dispute Resolution and applicable law
The Terms and Conditions governing use or membership of and access to the Website will be governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of this agreement shall be resolved by arbitration. The arbitration proceedings will be conducted by three arbitrators. Each party will appoint one arbitrator and the third arbitrator will be appointed by the two arbitrators appointed by each party. The place of arbitration will be Delhi and the arbitration proceedings will be conducted in English.
User(s) agree that they are solely responsible for the interactions with any other User(s) in connection with the Services and Finlok will have no liability, connection or responsibility with respect thereto. Finlok reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between Users of the Services
Third Party Links & Advertising
Finlok may display advertisements, which may or may not contain hyperlinks or buttons which take you to Websites operated by third parties. Finlok does not endorse or recommend its advertisers, their products or services, or the information, products or services of any Website linked to the Website.
If you contact a third party through the Website, including via email, Finlok accepts no responsibility for any actions taken by that third party in connection with you as the user.
The Finlok Website is © Copyright Finlok 2017
We do not provide any financial return in any form whatsoever, including but not limited to financial securities (debt or equity), interest, dividend, profit share, rewards in cash, to individuals who contribute on Finlok or use Finlok services in any manner or platform as may be available.
Finlok is not a financial institution, broker, agent, creditor, charitable institution, insurer for any user, nor runs a collective investment scheme or a chit fund or any other such financial scheme.. Finlok is only an intermediary providing a Platform only to facilitate the transaction between the group of individuals, but is not a party to any agreement between the Individuals transacting on the website/ Mobile Application. Finlok has no control over the conduct of, or any information provided by a User or Group, and Finlok hereby disclaims all liability in this regard.
Any contribution on Finlok website / mobile Application, by an individual or Group, as the case may be, should not be construed as an investment with Finlok in any form whatsoever. However any benefit(s) or gain(s) derived from the contribution or any tax(s) applicable or any liability(s) attached therein shall be enjoyed or borne, as the case may be by the User/Group alone in exclusion to Finlok.
Finlok does not guarantee that a group would raise a certain minimum or maximum amount. Finlok does not personally endorse any group or Campaign in any manner whatsoever. Finlok make no guarantee, explicit or implied, that any information provided through the services of Finlok, by a user is accurate. We expressly disclaim any liability or responsibility for the success of any savings group, or the outcome of any fundraising purpose. You, as a registered user and/or a participant to a group, must make the final determination as to the value and appropriateness of your individual and group contribution
Finlok collects personal information from a variety of sources, including from members of the public, advertisers, mailing lists, contractors and business partners.
In general, the personal information Finlok collects includes (but is not limited to) name, address, contact details, business details, services being offered, charges related to the service you provide, qualifications & your portfolio.
Finlok stores the personal information you enter on the Website. Finlok obtains most personal information through the Website registration and update profile process. You may, however, provide information through a variety of different means (for example if you contact Finlok via email, respond to a survey published on the Website or third party survey used by Finlok, or answering questions asked by staff or agents of Finlok over the phone).
For Finlok to recognise you as a registered member, you must login with your email and password. At the time of login, you will have an option to instruct the Website to remember you, so when you come back the next time to use the Website, you do not have to remember your email and password to login. Your email and password are never shared by Finlok with anybody within or outside of Finlok domain.
Finlok also collects certain other information from you on your visit to our Website such as your information about your operating system, browser type, the URL of the previous web site you visited, your Internet service provider and your IP Address (“Non-personal Information”). This information cannot be easily used to personally identify you. We use Non-personal information for the purposes including but not limited to troubleshoot connection problems, administer the Website, analyze trends, gather demographic information, to ascertain how our visitors use our Website, including information relating to the frequency of visits to our web site, average length of visits, pages viewed during a visit, ensuring compliance with the applicable law, co-operating with law enforcement activities, etc. This information is used to improve the site content and performance. You also agree that Finlok may gather usage statistics and usage data from your use of our Website to evaluate your use of our products/services, to improve our products/services, Website content and to ensure that you are complying with the terms of the applicable agreements between you and Finlok. The statistics and data collected may or may not be aggregated. These statistics contain no information that can distinctly identify you.
We may in future also share this information with third party service providers or third party advertisers to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming and for other bonafide purpose as we may desire. By usage of our Website you expressly permit Finlok to access such information for one or more purposes deemed fit by Finlok.
Use Of Personal Information
Finlok may use your personal information for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection. Finlok generally uses personal information to:
- Personalise and customise your experience on the Website;
- Help Finlok manage and enhance its services;
- communicate with you by email, SMS message or telephone; and
- provide you with ongoing information about opportunities on the Website which Finlok believes you may be interested by email, SMS message or telephone.
Finlok may use and disclose information relating to a user's racial or ethnic origin, membership of political bodies, religion, membership of a trade union or trade association, sexual preferences, criminal record and health only for the purpose for which it was provided or a directly related secondary purpose or as allowed by law unless the user has agreed otherwise.
We automatically log generic information about your computer's connection to the Internet, which we call "session data", that is anonymous and not linked to any personal information. Session data consists of information such as the IP address, operating system, type of browser software being used by you and the activities conducted by you on our Website. An IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet, such as our web servers, know where to send data back to the user, such as the pages of the site the user wishes to view. We collect session data because it helps us analyze things such as the items visitors are likely to click on most, the manner in which visitors click preferences on our Website, number of visitors surfing to various pages on the site, time spent by the visitors on our Website and frequency of their visit. It also helps us diagnose problems with our servers and lets us administer our systems better. Although such information does not identify any visitor personally, it is possible to determine from an IP address a visitor's Internet Service Provider (ISP), and the approximate geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.
We may from time to time add or enhance products/services available on our Website. To the extent these products/services are provided to and used by you, we will use the information you provide in this regard to facilitate the products/service requested. For example, if you email us with a question, we will use your email address, name, nature of the question, etc. to respond to your question. We may also store and publish such information to assist us in making the site better and easier to use.
Finlok’s presence on social networking Websites including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google Plus, etc. is only a promotional initiative to invite registrations and participation of prospective customers located in different parts of the country. The domain links contained therein may either direct you to our Website or request your participation by way of feedback, suggestions. Finlok in this regard fully disclaims any liability(ies) or claim(s) which may arise by use/misuse of your feedback, suggestions, views, etc. on any of the aforementioned networking Websites or blogs, by any third party whether or not known to Finlok.
Protection of Personal Information
Finlok is committed to protecting the privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. Whenever Finlok obtains personal information from you, our Website uses commercially reasonable efforts and general industry standards to protect it from any unauthorised access or disclosure. Save as otherwise provided herein, access to your personal information is limited to Finlok’s personnel and such authorised third parties who may host your data on our behalf or may assist us in providing the products and services requested by you. Finlok uses its best endeavours to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that aim to protect your information against loss, misuse, damage, modification, and unauthorised access or disclosure. However, Finlok assumes no liability whatsoever for any disclosure of personal information due to unauthorised third party access or other acts of third parties, or any other acts or omissions beyond reasonable control of Finlok.
Finlok may retain any personal information you provide during your use of the Website, including, but not limited to, copies of identification documents, for a minimum period of 24 months after your last interaction with the Website. After 24 months Finlok will delete, or anonymise, on your request, specific personal information from our servers, files, and databases, unless Finlok are required by law to retain that information.
Securing the User content
The content that you store, post, or transmit on or through our Website, such as forum postings, your profile page, the images you upload to our Website, may be accessed by other users (registered or unregistered), including people that you do not know. The purpose of making such content public is to enhance your overall experience and to provide you a platform where users meet and interact on a one to one basis. However, the content/images that you post/share on our Website may be prone to mis-use by a party not known to you. Finlok in this regard fully disclaims any liability(ies) or claim(s) which may arise by use/misuse of such content, by any third party or any party not known to Finlok. We suggest that you exercise care and caution in communicating with other users and only disclose your information to other users that you know to be trustworthy. You should not assume that your content will be kept private.
Use of information
Your information may be used by us and/or authorised third parties/service partners to support your interaction with us and to provide you our Services and products that we offer. By submitting your personal information to Finlok, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, fee-free right to exercise the copyright and other intellectual property rights you have in the information in any format (including, but not limited to, any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio). You expressly acknowledge and consent to Finlok to use such information and to process the same in a manner deemed fit by Finlok. This may involve conducting data analysis, research based on reviews about deals, transfer of your information to third party experts for the purpose of outsourcing services offered to you by Finlok, etc.
Analytic and Reporting Technologies
Like the operators of most Websites, we use analytic and reporting technologies to record Non-Personal Information such as Internet domain and host names, Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser software, operating system types, clickstream patterns, and the dates and times that the Website and the Finlok Services are accessed. We also contract with several online partners to help manage, monitor and optimise our Website and the Finlok Services and to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising, communications and how visitors use the Website. To do this, we may use web beacons and cookies
Finlok makes every reasonable effort to preserve the privacy and confidentiality of your information shared with us. We implement standard measures and mechanisms complaint with the applicable laws to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of your personal information. However, no Internet site can fully eliminate security risks.
We reserve the right to disclose the information collected from you without your consent (express or implied) and without any liabilities to you when required or permitted by law and we have a bonafide belief that (i) such action is necessary to comply with an appropriate law enforcement investigation, current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on us or (ii) to conform to the legal requirements, compliance/reporting to administrative and judicial authorities, as may be required (iii) protect and defend the rights or property of the Website owners of Finlok, or the users of Finlok, (iv) person(s) or company(ies) who provide certain support services to us, and (v) person(s) or company(ies) who share certain responsibilities/obligations of Finlok.
Finlok requires that the visitor must be at least 18 years old to have our permission to use this site. If you are below 18 years of age, you are strictly prohibited from registering on our Website or doing any act which leads us to believe that you are 18 years of age or above. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 18 years of age and believe that they have disclosed personal information to us, please contact us at email@example.com so that we may take immediate steps to delete the child's information.
This policy provides a general statement of the ways in which Finlok aims to protect your personal information.
Grievance Officer Name: Mr. Tanuj Sinha
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org